I have been teaching at several universities in Australia and Canada while completing my studies. While teaching began as a part time job, it soon became my passion and personal interest and I have since completed over 700 hours of classroom time. Along with in-class hands on teaching, I have also developed a language learning ed-tech game in India and a climate change ARG for grade 10 students working with UBC CALP researchers. I am always looking for opportunities to increase my experience in the realm of education.
Living, studying and working in India, Australia and Canada has allowed me to experience different pedagogical methods in various fields of digital media and I aim to share this amalgamation of diverse experiences with my students.
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant:
Face-to-face instruction through weekly classes and hands on teaching of design principles through in-class activities. Online instruction and communications through QUT Student Portal, blended-learning, student assessment, co-teaching with other faculty.
- IAT334 Interface Design [SFU, 2018] – CURRENT
- IAT102 Graphic Design [SFU, 2017]
- COMP1011 UX/UI Fundamentals [BCIT, 2017-2018] – PAST & UPCOMING
- DXB203 Introduction to Web Design [QUT, 2014]
- DXB Advanced Web Design [QUT, 2014]
Assisted in course related activities such as preparing course readings and documents. Also, created weekly videos and blogs and served as a technology assistant during class hours. Please find detailed blogs of all classes below.
- Visual Story [CDM, 2018] – CURRENT
- Foundations of Game Design [UBC and CDM, 2017]
- IDEA-X [CDM, 2017]
- Spacetime UX [Centre for Digital Media, 2017]
Graduate Teaching Assistant:
Face-to-face instruction through weekly classes and hands on teaching of design principles through in-class activities with Dr. Debra Polson. Also, created weekly videos and blogs and served as a technology assistant during class hours.
- Designing Interactions (now Designing for Augmented Realities) [QUT, 2014]